| || |
Forklift and Aerial Lift Operator Training
- Does your Company Meet OSHA Requirements For Operator Training?
- Do Your Operators Receive Refresher Training Every Three Years?
- Basic, accelerated, refresher, and train the trainer courses for forklift operators
- Basic, accelerated, and refresher courses for aerial lift operators
- Training at your facility or ours
Employers are required by law to ensure that their industrial forklift truck operators receive both hands-on and formal (classroom) training by a qualified instructor prior to operating the forklifts they are using.
Our curriculum provides operators with practical lift truck knowledge and enough hands on experience to develop a basic skill level required to operate their forklift in an approved and acceptable manner. Each student will cover OSHA standard 1910.178 regulations, including lift truck operation, pre-operation inspection of the lift truck and work area, fueling procedures and load handling.